con·fu·sion /kənˈfyuʒən/ [kuhn-fyoo-zhuhn]
1. the act of confusing.
2. the state of being confused.
3. disorder; upheaval; tumult; chaos:
4. lack of clearness or distinctness:
5. perplexity; bewilderment:
6. embarrassment or abashment: He blushed in confusion.
7. Psychiatry. a disturbed mental state; disorientation.
8. Archaic. defeat, overthrow, or ruin.
[Origin: 1300–50; ME (< AF) < L confūsiōn- (s. of confūsiō).
Today, it's #2, #3, #4, and #5.
Yeah. I think so. I don't want to say anything stupid.